Connect and Gain Insight from Pathway Health at IHCA’s 2017 Convention & Trade Show!
The Iowa Health Care Association’s 2017 Convention & Trade Show is underway now until Wednesday, September 27 at the Marriott Hotel in Des Moines, Iowa, and the Pathway Health team is excited to network with industry leaders, gaining and offering insight into the quality expectations in long-term services and supports continuum.
Connect with Stacy Jones, Leah Killian-Smith and Karolee Alexander at the Pathway Health Booth!
Don’t Miss these presentations from the Pathway Health team:
Monday, September 25
- Leah Killian-Smith from 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m. on “Creating a Winning Staff Retention Program.”
- Karolee Alexander from 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. on “Revitalizing Your Restorative Nursing Program.”
- Karolee Alexander from 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. on “Infection Prevention and Control.”
Tuesday, September 26
- Karolee Alexander from 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. on “Building Nurse Competencies in Post Acute Care.”
- Leah Killian-Smith from 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. on “The New Requirements of Participation and QAPI.”
- Leah Killian-Smith from 3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. on “Behavioral Health Strategies for Post Acute Care.”
We’d love to connect with you at the conference! Contact us for more information.