Discover the Roadmap to Success
Next Thursday, May 17, Pathway Health Director of QA & Government Services Leah Killian-Smith is presenting a seminar hosted by LeadingAge Oklahoma. Register and attend this seminar titled, “Driving Your Operations to Quality Outcomes: A Roadmap for Successful Survey Compliance and Quality Care.”
- Lessons learned so far on what the surveyors are looking at and what the top cited deficiencies are including scope and severity.
- How to audit care areas to ensure they meet compliance requirements.
- Explore ways to be “survey ready” under the new process.
- Preparing the interdisciplinary team for standard and compliant surveys.
- How to write a successful plan of correction when a citation is issued.
- Informal Dispute Resolution and Formal Appeal Processes.
- Tools and Resources providers can use including policies, procedures, assessments, audits, and responses to the statement of deficiencies.
- Using Appendix P under enforcement to defend facility practices.
- Updates on emergency preparedness and the facility assessment.