Don’t Miss Great Insight at the LeadingAge Wisconsin 2017 Fall Conference!
The LeadingAge Wisconsin 2017 Fall Conference & 37th Annual Exhibitors Forum has officially begun at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay, and Pathway Health’s Director of Education Sue LaGrange, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer Lisa Thomson, Nurse Consultant Louann Lawson and Director of QA & Government Services Leah Killian-Smith are ready to connect with you!
Gain insight from the Pathway Health team during the following presentations at the conference:
Thursday, September 28
- Leah Killian-Smith from 2 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. discussing, “Find Your Purpose with the Phase 2 Regulations.”
- Leah Killian-Smith from 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. discussing, “Develop a Facility Wide Resource Assessment that is the Backbone of the Care You Provide.”
Friday, September 29
- Leah Killian-Smith from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. discussing, “QAPI Part 1: Providing Direction with Requirements for QAPI Part 2.”
- Louann Lawson from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. discussing, “INTERACT for Assisted Living: Nuts and Bolts for Successful Implementation.”
- Sue LaGrange from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. discussing, “Best Practice Approach to Antibiotic Stewardship: Essential Strategies for Compliance.”
- Leah Killian-Smith from 10:45 a.m. – 12 p.m. discussing, “QAPI Part 2: It’s Not Just About Words – Let’s Do It! – Case Study Examples.”
- Sue LaGrange from 10:45 a.m. – 12 p.m. discussing, “Strategies for Successful Operationalizing Infection Prevention and Control for Today’s Long-Term Care Facilities.”