MDS Coordinators are at the Heart of Health Care
Minimum Data Set (MDS) professionals play an integral role in completing assessments and monitoring the entire interdisciplinary process to meet state and federal requirements.
Unfortunately, there are not enough trained MDS Coordinators to meet the growing demand across the U.S. There is currently a national shortage of MDS Coordinators, and this shortage is only going to escalate in the next five years.
Taking the time to develop and train your staff is a challenge. The Grow Your Own MDS Coordinator Program can be customized to fit the needs of your organization. For your convenience, our trainers are prepared to come to you!
This program is designed for:
- Nurses with little to no MDS knowledge
- Nurses who are new to LTC
- Administrators looking to develop a lead MDS professional
- Ensure a trained MDS “back-up” to support your current lead professional
The Pathway Health Grow Your Own MDS Coordinator Program is unparalleled in the industry and places your new MDS Coordinator on the right track from the beginning.
THE PATHWAY HEALTH DIFFERENCE
This program goes beyond basic MDS training offered by others, and provides:
- Advanced coding training and scheduling
- Reimbursement optimization
- Regulatory impact of MDS/RAI process and overview from pre-admission to billing
- Medicare guidelines
- ADL Training – detailed training on ADL tracking, coding and impact to organization
- Assessments – supporting assessments, requirements and documentation to support MDS
- Quality Measures – what are they, impact to facility, analysis, how to utilize effectively
START PLANTING THE SEEDS OF MDS SUCCESS
Are you cultivating MDS professionals with the insight, expertise and knowledge they need to meet the growing reimbursement and regulatory challenges? The team at Pathway Health is ready to assist
- Intensive Classroom Training
- Customized Training at Your Location