Outwit and Outlast the New Regulations
June 24-27, Lisa Thomson, Sue LaGrange and Donna Webb are joining other health care professionals at NADONA’s 31stNational Conference in Grand Rapids, MI to celebrate Nurse Leader membership achievements, enhance networking opportunities and offer insight through various presentations. This year’s theme, “Outwit…Outlast…Surviving Regulatory Updates,” details the need for industry leaders to learn the new regulations and how to best adapt to these changes in your organization.
The pre-conference will take place June 22-23, and our team will present at the following times. June 22 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Susan LaGrange will present, “NADONA Study Course for the Infection Preventionist Board Certification Day 1,” while Elizabeth Brunner, alongside NADONA Director of Education Cynthia Fronning present, “Nurse Leader Survival Techniques, Part I: Regulations of Participation for the Nurse Leader.”
Then, June 23 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Susan will present, “NADONA Study Course for the Infection Preventionist Board Certification Day 2,” while Elizabeth and Cynthia present, “Nurse Leader Survival Techniques, Part II: Nurse Leader Review Course.”
During the conference, Lisa Thomson will present twice:
- “Track One: Clinical Readiness, Capacity and Competency in the New Value-Based Payment Models – Not an Option But an Expectation,” from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. on June 24.
- “Late Breaking Preparing for Emergency Planning Requirements – I Can Do It,” from 3:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on June 26.
Elizabeth Brunner will present three times during the conference:
- “Action Centered Plan for the DON. It’s About Surviving,” from 6:15 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. on June 24 with Robin Storey and Cynthia Fronning.
- “Hot Topics Roundtable In Post-Acute Care and Long-Term Care: You Can Win! It’s About Surviving,” from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. on June 25 with Robin Storey and Cynthia Fronning.
- “Just Stand Up!: Creating Engaging Meetings that Work,” from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. on June 27.
There are two opportunities to connect with our team during exhibiting hours. Stop by the Pathway Health booth during the following times:
- Monday, June 25 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 26 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Pathway Health is proud to be a 2017-2018 Corporate Partner and Conference Sponsor. Learn more about the conference »