PATHWAY HEALTH CELEBRATES 20 YEAR MILESTONE
We are pleased to announce the celebration of our 20 year anniversary! Once a small consultancy business established two decades ago serving local clients, today Pathway Health is a recognized national industry leader, offering consulting, training and resources to providers across the health care continuum.
Last year, Peter B. Schuna became Chief Executive Officer after the tragic loss of Pathway Health Founder, Debby L. Schuna, who was responsible for establishing Pathway Health’s reputation for excellence in clinical consultation, strong market position and innovative clinical program development.
Under Peter’s leadership, Pathway Health continues to focus on its original vision while investing in personnel and technology-based state-of-the-art solutions, along with the development of strategic partnerships. This aligns with the strategic focus to provide clients with innovative solutions to achieve quality outcomes. In fact, during the last year, Pathway Health has added to its innovative client solutions, including:
- Technology to streamline processes and harness data for real business intelligence, along with the expert insights to leverage that data through its strategic partnership with Prime Care Technologies.
- Data, tools and business intelligence to facilitate collaboration across the health care continuum through its strategic partnership with Virtual Health.
- INTERACT® training, education, management and consulting services through an exclusive licensing agreement withFlorida Atlantic University (FAU).
- Exclusive sub-licensor of the copyrighted INTERACT™ 4.0 and INTERACT™ 1.0 systems to entities such as Electronic Health Record providers and other technologies that want to incorporate INTERACT® into their product offerings.
- Joseph G. Ouslander joined as Pathway Health’s Senior Medical Advisor to assist the senior leadership team and clients as they implement quality initiatives to support value-based care.
- Five-Star Accelerator solution was launched to assist providers leverage technology to quickly identify performance gaps, and assist consulting support to implement a focused strategy for achieving quality and ratings improvement through an agreement with PointRight and McKesson Medical-Surgical.
“Innovation is at the core of Pathway Health’s ongoing success,” said Pathway Health Chief Executive Officer Peter B. Schuna. “As we celebrate 20 years of excellence, we will continue to bring innovative solutions to help our clients achieve positive outcomes.
For more information, call 877-777-5463 or visit www.pathwayhealth.com.