Register Now for the Infection Preventionist Bootcamp!
Tomorrow, November 21, at 5:00 p.m. marks your last chance to register for the Infection Preventionist Basic Bootcamp for LTC Providers, hosted by Pathway Health and Oklahoma Association of Healthcare Providers (OACHP) on November 29-30 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Describe the role of the Infection Preventionist.
- Verbalize the components of an effective Infection Prevention and Control Program.
- Describe the daily responsibilities of the Infection Preventionist.
- Discuss the two types of surveillance and how to implement them in the facility.
- Outline an education process for new and existing employees for best practices.
- Describe how to access key resources for updated information for program inclusion.
- $400 for members without CEUs (includes $200 manual)
- $450 for members with CEUs (includes $200 manual)
- $600 for non-members without CEUs (includes $200 manual)
- $650 for non-members with CEUs (includes $200 manual)