Wrapping Up the New RoP 8 Part Webinar Series!
This Thursday, October 26, marks the final presentations in LeadingAge Wisconsin’s 8 part webinar series, “Mega Rule: Phase 2 New Requirements for Participation.” This series aims to provide the necessary skills to implement the new RoP – Phase 2 for Long-Term Care.
Director of QA & Government Services Leah Killian-Smith will be presenting the final webinars:
Webinar #7: 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. on, “Facility Wide Resource Assessment.”
• Recognize the key concepts of the new facility wide resource assessment in the new regulations for skilled nursing facilities.
• Describe the required elements of the facility wide resource assessment.
• Summarize three leadership strategies for operational success.
Webinar #8: 11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on, “Quality of Care and Life.”
• Identify key changes outlined in the Final Rule.
• Develop a plan to implement updates policies, procedures and training
• Describe three key leadership strategies to update policies and provide training for staff members.
Register now and plan to attend to best prepare for Phase 2 implementation!