Expertise to Lead and Achieve More
Our close working relationship with employers—to fill critical health care leadership positions—distinguishes Pathway Health from typical recruiting firms. We utilize industry insight, expertise and knowledge to go beyond a simple skill match.
With Pathway Health Connections™, we find the right professional who will be compatible with the culture, value and mission of your organization. Our candidates are ready to meet the demands and pressures of the changing health care environment.
The Right Connection for the Right Role
An important factor in building the recruitment connection is trust. Because we are selective, and only present the best candidate/employer matches to ensure satisfaction with the placement, Pathway Health has built trusted relationships with our clients.
For nearly two decades, we have placed leading post-acute professionals in every size of organization. Our proven track record of successful placements has resulted from of our deep market knowledge and excellent screening process. In fact, our talent placements have a 90 percent retention rate, within a two-year timeframe.
Our Retained Executive Search Services are tailored to meet your organization’s growing needs, with the following placements:
- Executive Leadership – CEO, CFO, COO, CCO, CMO, CIO
- Regional and Area Leaders
- Vice Presidents – Ops, Clinical, Sales
- Middle Management and Supervisors
- Administrators, Executive Directors, Clinical Managers
- MDS Coordinators and Clinicians
- EHR Lead and Project Managers
An Insider’s View, Based on Years of Experience
The Pathway Health Connections team has a deep understanding of the post-acute care market. Our national presence has created an immense network of health care professionals, which we leverage to find the best fit for your organization’s goals.
Our dedicated talent acquisition recruiters have excellent customer service skills. They take the time to listen thoroughly to your needs, and efficiently work to find the right candidate for your organization. We deliver the following talent acquisition services:
- A unique, customized pricing and fee structure, designed to meet your organization’s specific needs.
- Extensive talent pool, talent acquisition experience and proven vetting process to ensure the right fit.A seamless on-boarding process for your new employee, which could include:
- Mentoring and executive coaching by our talented pool of consultants to ensure your new employee has the right tools to be successful, immediately.
- Access to Pathway Health’s industry-leading training, resources and manuals for continued learning.
- Ongoing support, including follow-up calls and onsite check-in, to ensure success.
Save your organization time and resources. Let Pathway Health’s experienced recruiters screen, interview and check references for you, at a competitive rate.
“The experience was a catalyst for improving the staff’s performance and ultimately improving resident care. I would recommend using Pathway Health’s services to anyone wishing to improve their services in any way.”
– Chief Nursing Officer
Ensure your organization has the leadership it needs. Contact email@example.com.