A Team Approach to Operationalizing PDPM with LeadingAge Minnesota
Pathway Health presents the talk, “A Team Approach to Operationalizing PDPM,” where participants will learn about the necessary steps to prepare their organizations for implementation of the PDPM classification system for Medicare Part A payments that becomes effective October 1.
- Review the PDPM classification system so you know how it differs from the RUG-IV Medicare payment system.
- Understand the role of the IDT, and what will be expected of you as a member of that team, by following an admission through the departmental process.
- Describe how clinical documentation systems support PDPM classification and assist your organization in capturing accurate reimbursement for services provided.
- Learn through case studies how altering a component of the PDPM classification changes the per diem payment.
- Identify actionable items to bring back to your organization that will make for a smoother implementation process, so you are ready before the October 1, 2019 deadline.
There will be four workshops in July at the following locations and times:
Bemidji, MN, July 9, starting at 8:30 a.m.
Maple Grove, MN, July 11, starting at 8:30 a.m.
Mankato, MN, July 24 starting at 8:30 a.m.
Shoreview, MN, July 25, starting at 8:30 a.m.
- A Team Approach to Operationalizing PDPM, hosted by LeadingAge Minnesota