Connect with Pathway Health at the LeadingAge Illinois 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo
Pathway Health will virtually attend the LeadingAge Illinois 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo, June 22-24.
Following the theme of “Transformation,” the virtual conference will bring together industry members to network, share solutions, and provide insights through quality educational sessions.
Make sure to connect with Pathway health during the conference. Contact us if you have any questions.
Attend the educational sessions hosted by our Pathway Health team members:
Leadership Beyond COVID-19: Ignite the Passion Within – Lisa Thomson, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer
Tuesday, June 22 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Describe 3 key concepts for leading in today’s health care world
- Learn about fostering creativity and collaboration in a regulated world
- Develop a team that values each other’s strengths and will improve professional development
Infection Prevention and Control Essentials! – Susan LaGrange, RN, BSN, Director of Education
Tuesday, June 22 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
- Verbalize the impact of COVID-19 and Long-Term Care key concerns
- Discuss the importance of a solid system for identification, clinical pathways and evaluation of change in condition
- Identify 3 key employee competency topics for the Infection Prevention and Control Program
Let’s Get Back to Quality Data and Outcomes – Karolee Alexander, Director of Clinical and
Thursday, June 24 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Review changes to CMS quality data collection
- Verbalize location of quality measure details
- Develop an action plan for quality improvement based on data