Connect with Pathway Health during the 2020 LeadingAge Minnesota Institute & Expo
Connect with our Pathway Health team members during the LeadingAge Minnesota Institute & Expo, the premier conference for older adult service providers. The event will take place in St. Paul, MN, February 5 – 7, where we will come together through learning and networking.
There are many ways to connect with us:
- Visit us at booth #511 to speak with our team members.
- Schedule an appointment with a Pathway Health expert.
- Attend the sessions presented by our Pathway Health experts:
Build Nursing Competencies through Creative and Meaningful Education (CC) – Karolee Alexander
- Identify the elements of competencies and evidenced-based adult education to develop skills that include hearing it, seeing it and doing it.
- Learn five workable strategies to create a simple and meaningful training process for staff.
- Develop a plan to implement or update your competency-based training.
How to Address Older Adult Chemical Dependency Issues in Post-Acute Care (AL, CC) – Agnes Kastenholz-Lehn
- Recognize the signs of progressive addiction and drug misuse in older adults.
- Discuss essential tools to help manage compliance with residents or clients who may use drugs or alcohol.
- Learn how to identify chemical use in older adults and how to assist the resident or client access special services or treatment options.
PDPM Lessons Learned So Far by IDT Teams (CC) – Karolee Alexander
- Review the components of the Patient Driven Payment Model.
- Identify clinical systems which provide supporting documentation for payment.
- List potential changes to your charting systems to more effectively support PDPM.
The Renewed Emphasis on Restorative Nursing in Today’s Care Centers (CC) – Susan LaGrange
- Describe key requirements essential for restorative nursing programs.
- Identify strategies necessary for program assessment, implementation and documentation for quality, compliance and PDPM.
- Identify three realistic strategies you can implement right away to move toward a best practice approach to a restorative nursing program.
Learn more about the event here.