Diffuse Difficult Behavior in LTC with LeadingAge Kansas
Pathway Health’s Leah Killian-Smith presents the fourth and final installation of the 4-part webinar series hosted by LeadingAge Kansas on trauma-informed care. The webinar, titled, “Dealing with Difficult Behaviors,” will provide participants with practical guidance to de-escalate behaviors and to discern the unmet needs of struggling LTC residents.
- Understand why residents have the behaviors they do
- Identify ways staff members can change their own behaviors to help residents more effectively
- Learn approaches that will help keep staff members and residents safe
- Describe three ways we can help staff deal with stress
The webinar will take place May 16 starting at 2 p.m.
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors hosted by LeadingAge Kansas