Embrace Your Purpose
The LeadingAge Wisconsin 2018 Fall Conference & 38th Annual Exhibitors Forum is taking place October 3-5 in Green Bay. This year’s theme is “Embrace Your Purpose.” Pathway Health’s Stacy Jones, Leah Killian-Smith and Susan LaGrange will attend, participating in networking opportunities and offering insight into healthcare best practices to help industry leaders embrace their purposes in their careers.
Director of QA & Government Services Leah Killian-Smith will present the PC2 Workshop titled, “1, 2 3……The Final Phase is Near,” October 3 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Identify skilled nursing facility requirements of participation for Phase 3.
- Outline necessary training for Phase 3 for direct caregivers and management.
- Apply concepts learned and individualize sample resources provided to aid in the development of necessary policies, training and tools.
- Develop a plan for the next year to fully implement Phase 3 of the Mega Rule.
Director of Education Susan LaGrange will present the PC4 Workshop titled, “Strategies for Developing a Skills Fair and Nursing Competencies,” October 3 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Identify requirements for a facility-specific educational program that will assist the facility with both quality and compliance.
- Verbalize an approach for leadership to identify content specific to facility need.
- Discuss three strategies for unique program design to optimize learner engagement.
- Verbalize an example of a record-keeping system of documentation to substantiate evidence of competency training and verification.
To connect with our team and discuss how you can better embrace your purpose in the healthcare industry, stop by the Pathway Health booth at the following times:
- 38thAnnual Exhibitors Forum Lunch – Thursday, October 4, from 11:45 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- 38thAnnual Exhibitors Forum Reception – Thursday, October 4, from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.