Fireside Training Courses in April
Pathway Health offers multiple opportunities to strengthen your education in April. Register now for the following Fireside Training classes:
- MDS Excellence – Introduction to the Complete RAI Process (Formerly MDS Fundamentals), presented in Lake Elmo, MN, April 9 – 11, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Prepare for Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM), presented in Lake Elmo, MN, April 12, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Coding Essentials for Post-Acute Care – ICD-10-CM – 2 day, presented in Lake Elmo, MN, April 16 – 17, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- INTERACT Certified Champion 4.0 Program QIP, presented in Lake Elmo, MN, April 23 – 24, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. CT
- Infection Preventionist Basic Bootcamp for LTC Providers, presented in Wauwatosa, WI, April 25 – 26, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
By striving to improve yourself and your colleagues, your facility grows the quality of its care and the effectiveness of its staff.
Explore the multiple options for furthering your education with Pathway Health on our Education page for more insight, expertise, and knowledge.