Fireside Training Courses in May
Pathway Health offers multiple opportunities to strengthen your education in May. Register now for the following Fireside Training classes:
- Prepare for Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM), presented in Lake Elmo, MN, May 9, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- 1,2,3 The Final Phase is Near – Strategies for Implementation of Phase 3, presented in Lake Elmo, MN, May 10, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- MDS Excellence – Introduction to the Complete RAI Process (Formerly MDS Fundamentals), presented in Lake Elmo, MN, May 14, 15, and 16, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- ICD-10 for PDPM – Adapting to Patient Driven Payment – Advanced Learning, presented in Lake Elmo, MN, May 17, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Infection Preventionist Basic Bootcamp for LTC Providers, presented in Lake Elmo, MN, May 21 – 22, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- AANAC Resident Assessment Coordinator – Certified (RACCT®) Certification, presented in Westmont, IL, May 21 – 23, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Coding Clarity for Long Term Care – ICD-10 CM for Skilled Nursing Facilities, presented in Lake Elmo, MN, May 23, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
By striving to improve yourself and your colleagues, your facility grows the quality of its care and the effectiveness of its staff.
Explore the multiple options for furthering your education with Pathway Health on our Education page for more insight, expertise, and knowledge.