Let’s Connect at the LeadingAge Minnesota 2021 Virtual Institute!
Pathway Health will be attending the Leading Age Minnesota 2021 Virtual Institute, connecting with attendees and providing insights through educational sessions.
This year’s theme, Forward, speaks to the optimism as we begin to emerge from the grip and disruption of COVID-19. Pathway Health is a proud Bronze Sponsor.
Attend the educational sessions hosted by our Pathway Health team members:
Tuesday, May 18 – Lisa Thomson, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer
The Three C’s – COVID, Care Paths and Competencies (AL, CC)
- Discuss key COVID-19 concerns for assisted living and care center settings.
- Learn strategies to implement a comprehensive program to monitor, treat and manage residents with an acute change of condition.
- Identify three critical competencies during the COVID-19 pandemic including infection control.
Friday, May 21 – Susan LaGrange, Director of Education
Strategies to Successfully Operationalize Infection Prevention and Control (AL, CC)
- Discuss the most recent expectations for infection prevention and control.
- Explain the key process items from systems, assessment and tracking.
- Learn three leadership strategies to successfully implement an infection prevention and control program.
Contact us for more information or to connect with our experts.