New Affordable Solution: Reimbursement Snapshot
It has been over a year since the inception of the Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) and the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE). Now is the opportune time to review your current Medicare processes for accurately capturing the services provided, which leads to appropriate and optimal reimbursement.
Our team at Pathway Health is ready to support your organization with our latest solution. Obtain a pulse or baseline for how well your reimbursement systems are working, where you might need to focus your energies for further investigation and additional education that may be needed to optimize your reimbursement with our Reimbursement Snapshot.
- Virtual snapshot review of the key elements of Medicare reimbursement
- Review of the use of the 1135 waiver processes during the PHE (e.g., COVID coding and CMS – Skill in Place)
- Review of coding practices – MDS and ICD-10
- Provides a path to help you improve your reimbursement
- Recommendations for improvement to strengthen documentation that will support PDPM and Medicare processes
Contact us to discuss how we can support your organization maintain financial success.