New! COVID-19 Resurgence Assessment
As COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations and outbreaks surge across the nation, the resurgence of this virus continues to impact long-term care providers, their residents and staff.
Pathway Health has developed a targeted COVID-19 Resurgence Assessment that will assist leaders in determining potential performance gaps, potential retraining needs and preparation for a potential COVID Focus Survey.
This streamlined solution is conducted both on-site and off-site. This assessment includes:
- Observation– Observe staff performing infection prevention activities including screening, hand hygiene, PPE use, cleaning and disinfection and more!
- Interactions– Interview and interact with leadership, Infection Preventionist, staff and residents related to COVID-19 and infection control guidance and requirements
- Review– Review COVID-19 and Infection Control policies and procedures, COVID-19 specific requirements and education
- Preparedness– Review resurgence preparedness processes for mitigation
- Recommendations and Resources– Pathway will conduct an exit conference, provide keen insight related to survey findings, resources as needed and recommendations for improvement
Contact us to discuss how we can support your COVID-19 resurgence preparation and Infection Control survey preparation and response.