Now Available: Frailty Certification
Pathway Health and Patient Pattern recently launched Frailty Certification for health care professionals, organizations and payers across the care continuum.
Focus on Frailty
Frailty is a chronic condition, occurring when other chronic diagnoses change the way many bodily systems are able to do their job, eventually affecting function, cognition, and psychosocial domains, leaving the patient vulnerable and at increasing risk, decline and adverse outcomes.
Frailty severity allows clinicians and operators to target the most vulnerable patients with a proactive, rather than a reactive, approach in an attempt to prevent or reduce their adverse outcomes.
About the Certification
- Available to organizations across the care continuum
- Role-based competency learning
- More than 10 role-based Frailty Certification courses that address frailty
- The self-paced certification program is available online, 24/7
Take advantage of our introductory discount pricing and save! Learn more >>
Attend a Complimentary Webinar on Frailty Certification
Join the experts at Pathway Health and Patient Pattern for this complimentary session.
Date/Time: Oct. 21 | 1:00 PM CT – 1:45 PM CT
Steven Buslovich, MD, CMD, MSHCPM – CEO, Co-Founder, Patient Pattern
Patrick Page, MD – Board-Certified Family Physician – Primary Care Partners, Western Colorado Physicians Group
Margaret Sayers, MS, GNP – Co-Founder, VP Product and Research, Patient Pattern
Lisa Thomson, BA, LNHA, HSE, CIMT – Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, Pathway Health
About the Webinar:
The Frailty Certification course, presented in role-specific modules, will inform and improve the care provided by the entire Interdisciplinary Team.
Join this engaging presentation to learn more about this new model of care and how it will assist post-acute care leaders in achieving quality outcomes.
This session will provide post-acute care attendees information to:
- Inspire a new model of care informed by best practices in geriatric medicine.
- Introduce tools for clinical assessment and management of risk
- Invigorate caregivers with training to bridge any educational or experiential gaps
- Increase interdisciplinary involvement and frailty-informed communications
Seats are limited. You will receive meeting information after registering.
Obtain Clinical Resources to Support Staff Competency
Restorative Nursing Resource Manual
- Complete policies and procedures
- Restorative programs
- Documentation requirements, assessments tools, care plans, and audit tools
Restorative Nursing QuickPATHs
View more resources and tools to support staff competency.