Pathway Health to Host ICD-10 Workshop with the Iowa Health Care Association
Pathway Health, in partnership with the Iowa Health Care Association, will host a two-day ICD-10 Coding Essentials for Post-Acute Care workshop, February 25 – 26. Pathway Health’s Louann Lawson will direct the workshop, where attendees will receive training on coding terms, official coding guidelines, basic coding knowledge, coding case studies for each chapter in ICD-10-CM and education on diagnosis management.
- Explain definitions of coding terminology
- Identify official coding guidelines
- Demonstrate the ability to assign correct medical codes
- Utilize resource materials for accurate coding
- Discuss the basis of diagnosis management
- Describe how ICD-10-CM coding affects the MDS and billing
To learn more about the workshop click here.
Learn about other educational resources provided by Pathway Health by visiting our education page.