Register Now for our INTERACT Certified Champion Courses
Leading Age Washington will host two INTERACTTM Certified Champion courses in December that will be presented by Pathway Health’s Betty Brunner.
- December 3-4 in Shoreline, WA
- December 6-7 in Spokane, WA
The INTERACTTM Certified Champion Program trains clinical leaders serving as champions and co-champions to implement and sustain the INTERACTTM 4.0 Quality Improvement Program (QIP) in their organizations.
- Describe the current landscape of health care reform and funding that make the INTERACTTM 4.0 an essential QI initiative for post-acute and long-term care organizations.
- Articulate the key strategies that form the foundation of the INTERACTTM 4.0 QIP.
- Understand how to optimally utilize INTERACTTM 4.0 QIP tools and resources.
- Define key strategies for successful INTERACTTM 4.0 QIP implementation, including how INTERACTTM 4.0 can help meet QAPI requirements.
- Define key strategies for successfully sustaining the INTERACTTM 4.0 QIP implementation processes.
- Measure and track organization specific INTERACTTM 4.0 QIP implementation processes.
- Measure and track organization specific INTERACTTM 4.0 QIP hospitalization and other related outcomes.
- Report and interpret feedback on INTERACTTM 4.0 QIP implementation and outcomes to the facility team and leadership.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively educate facility staff on the INTERACTTM 4.0 QIP.
- Understand how to complete the INTERACTTM Certified Champion training certification process.