What If… 2019 Conference with LeadingAge Minnesota
Pathway Health leadership will exhibit and present during the LeadingAge Minnesota Institute & Expo on February 6-8, 2019. The event centers on the theme of “What If…” pushing the boundaries of health care and challenging attendees to think bigger. What if we could start from scratch? What if we could dream without limits? What if we were more inclusive?
These answers and more may be found during one of the many presentations provided by Pathway Health professionals during the conference. Mark your planners for the following events:
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. – Lisa Thomson – Building Nurse Competencies
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. – Leah Killian-Smith – PDPM – ICD10 Coding – Turning Words into Numbers for Payment
- 4:15-5:15 p.m. – Karolee Alexander – PDPM – Double the Data: More MDS Data Under Section GG
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Leah Killian-Smith – Purposeful Preparation for Phase 3 ROPs
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. – Leah Killian-Smith – Trauma Informed Care: Preparation for Phase III Requirements of ROPs
- 10:15 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – Karolee Alexander – Data = Quality: How to Use Data to Achieve Quality Outcomes
Stay informed of all Pathway Health events and educational sessions on our social media and blog.