Pathway Health is an independently owned professional management and consulting organization serving clients in the long-term care and post-acute care industry. Since our founding in 1997, we have been keeping a pulse on clinical, regulatory, quality, and reimbursement trends to keep our clients on the path to success.
Why Choose Pathway Health
- Discover a flexible and unique working experience
- Work with leading post-acute organizations
- Access tools, ongoing education and training, and up-to-date resources
- Receive subject matter expert and administrative support while on assignment 24/7
Your Career, Your Choice
- Choose from projects that are matched to your specific skill set and abilities
- Accept assignments that align with your needs and goals
- As a Consultant, provide hands-on mentoring and training, education, and custom consultation support
- As an Interim Professional, fill interim management positions such as DON, MDS Coordinator, and NHA
What it Takes to Succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in post-acute care as a DON, NHA, MDS Coordinator, or Nurse Consultant
- Ready to travel and meet new people
- Capable problem solver with critical thinking and assessment skills to influence change and provide solutions
- Enthusiasm for conquering challenging situations
Take the Next Steps
View current opportunities and apply here or contact email@example.com for more information. Don’t see the job you are looking for? Submit your resume for future consideration.
No Fields Found.