Professionals at Work for You
What distinguishes Pathway Health Connections™ from typical interim management firms is our close working relationship with employers to bridge the opening of critical post-acute health care leadership positions. We utilize industry insight, expertise and knowledge to go beyond a simple skill match to find the right professional, who will be compatible with the culture, values and mission of your organization.
The Right Interim Solution to Meet Your Needs
Having a vacant key leadership position affects clinical quality outcomes and impacts the financial health of your organization. Pathway Health Connections can guide this transition by assisting you in finding an experienced interim staff member.
If you have a management position that will be vacant, are conducting a search for a new leader, or need to fill a key position due to vacation or medical leave, we invite you to consider the benefits of utilizing an Interim Professional through Pathway Health Connections.
Our Interim Professionals Are:
- Licensed and fully experienced to fill a sudden vacancy at a moment’s notice.
- Experts who recommend organizational efficiencies and maintains a steady presence.
- Flexible to stay only as long as needed.
- Able to access proven tools and resources from Pathway Health.
- An affordable, non-contracted employee, fully supported by Pathway Health Connections.
- Recommended and endorsed by other satisfied clients.
An Insider’s View, Based on Years of Experience
Our Interim Professionals perform an Operational Opportunity Assessment of your organization within two weeks of starting their assignment. This value-added service gives a picture of your organization’s strengths and opportunities from an unbiased source.