Learn About Phase 3 Requirements of Participation with LeadingAge Oklahoma
Pathway Health’s Leah Killian-Smith presents her talk, “Phase 3 Requirements of Participation – A Plan for Successful Implementation and Compliance,” where participants will learn about the necessary tools and resources for implementing the new Requirements of Participation for Phase 3 of the Mega-Rule.
- Understand the required elements of the skilled nursing requirements for the implementation of Phase 3 regulations on Nov. 28, 2019
- Identify appropriate assessment elements for care planning, cultural preferences, and needs
- Describe and create a plan for implementing an effective compliance and ethics program
- Determine the base competency and training requirements for licensed, certified, and unlicensed staff members
The talk will take place on June 20, starting at 8:00 a.m.
- Phase 3 Requirements of Participation – A Plan for Successful Implementation and Compliance hosted by LeadingAge Oklahoma