The senior housing industry is changing at a significant pace. Forefront is the redesign of health care service delivery across the nation and an increase in external oversight to ensure quality and regulatory outcomes. Reviewing current quality, clinical and regulatory compliance performance is critical to providers for sustainability in the new health care environment.
Pathway Health’s quality and regulatory consultation services assist senior living operators in mitigating risk while identifying opportunities for improvement resulting in quality outcomes. Our tailored approach to performance improvement and regulatory compliance is unique in the industry!
Here’s how we can assist:
- State Specific “Mock Surveys” – tailored to meet your needs
- Focused Individual Service Plan reviews
- Medication Management
- Quality Performance Improvement
Compliance Recovery Assistance
- Statement of Deficiency Assistance
- Plan of Correction Development and Implementation
- Enforcement remedy mediation and assistance
Clinical and Quality Assistance with Acquisition Management
Providers across the nation look to Pathway Health for assistance with national initiatives affecting the post-acute care industry. In the forefront, we are currently assisting providers with:
- Safe Care Transitions
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Hospital Readmission Reduction
- OIG Initiatives
- And More!
Ensure your team has the skills necessary to provide quality care while maintaining regulatory compliance. For more information, fill out the Contact Us form or call us at 877.777.5463 to speak with our Director of Community Based Services.