The landscape of hospice is changing. It is difficult to stay abreast, while continuing day-to-day operations. Health care leaders choose Pathway Health consultants, who have years of hospice industry experience, for results that lead to improved quality, reimbursement, and clinical and operational outcomes.
“Your staff brings expertise and leadership which is greatly appreciated, during the uncertain times of transition. The direction, support, vision, and tools for best practices will afford a solid foundation for our new clinical leader.” — Hospice Administrator
Comprehensive Services. Focused Results.
Our depth of expertise and experience results in our ability to offer a broad spectrum of services that allows us to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Hospice Operations Assessment and Analysis
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management
- Accreditation and Licensure
- Leadership Mentoring, Staff Development, Education and Training
- Interim and Transition Management
- Marketing and Strategic Planning
- Key Performance Indicators and Dashboard Development
- Acquisition, Turn Around and Start-Up Support
- Fiscal Management
Providing a comprehensive set of strategic, regulatory, operational and financial consulting services, our team members collaborate with you to provide guidance, vision and leadership toward achieving exceptional end-of-life care for your patients and their families.