Connecting the different components of EHR software is critical to operational and clinical performance. Many organizations implement an EHR, but for a variety of reasons find it difficult to streamline the reporting options and customize the triggers to ensure clinical and operational variances are identified immediately and addressed prior to a potential system break or negative impact. Our ePath team will configure specific leadership tools and resources to assist you as you guide your team through the changing health care environment.
The onsite and offsite optimization services can assist an organization in:
- Conducting a data base review to determine current and potential utilization
- Incorporating EHR into every day practice and operations
- Configuring specific leadership and management approaches, tools/resources to enhance effective use of the software
- Setting up software to trigger specific processes – clinical and financial
- Example – admission assessment triggers admission care plan and corresponding nursing note
- Providing immediate training to designated leadership and end users