In today’s ever changing healthcare environment, achieving strong operational performance has never been more important – or more challenging. The landscape of health care is requiring providers across the country to transform care delivery to meet new consumer demands and industry initiatives. The heart of the transformation places a greater importance on assessing current operations, and identifying strengths and opportunities in determining your organization’s future direction.
With reimbursement and access to capital declining while compliance, consumer demand and quality/outcomes requirements are increasing, health care leaders are seeking ways to improve effectiveness and efficiencies of operations.
Pathway Health’s team of operations experts have the knowledge and broad experience to assist you in identifying and analyzing your areas of opportunity and recommend and design transformative operations improvement actions to improve financial performance.
Operations and Performance Improvement
- Comprehensive Operations Assessment
- Focused Operations Assessment
- Strategic Planning and Positioning
- Organization Service Delivery Redesign
- Specialty Program Development and Implementation
- Labor analysis and work flow analysis
- Referral management
- Strategic Partnership Positioning
- Quality Data Utilization
- Industry Quality Initiatives
Risk Mitigation Services and Expertise
- Expert Witness and Testimony
- Medical Record and Documentation Review
- Health Informatics Management services
- Care Transitions (ACO, safe transfer, advanced care planning)
- Hospital Readmission Reduction
Ensure your staff has the operational knowledge necessary to meet the changing health care environment. For more information on Pathway Health Consulting Services, fill out the Contact Us form or call us at 877.777.5463 to speak with our Director of Consulting Services.