Challenges facing the post-acute care industry are escalating at a significant pace. Forefront is the redesign of health care service delivery across the nation and an increase in external oversight to ensure quality and regulatory outcomes. Reviewing current operations, clinical and regulatory compliance performance is critical to providers for viability in the new health care market.
Pathway Health’s regulatory and quality consultation services assist organizations in mitigating risk while identifying opportunities for improvement resulting in quality outcomes. Our tailored approach to regulatory compliance is unique in the industry!
Here’s how we can assist:
- Requirements of Participation Phase I, II and III
- Traditional and QIS “Mock Surveys”
- Focused clinical system reviews
- Key Performance Metric assessment
Compliance Recovery Assistance
- Statement of Deficiency Assistance
- Plan of Correction Development and Implementation
- Standardized F Tag Plan of Correction templates
- Directed Plan of Correction assistance
- Special Focus Facility Quality Improvement
- Enforcement remedy mediation and assistance
Monitoring and Receivership Assistance
Quality Improvement Services
- Root Cause Analysis Process Review
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Services (QAPI)
- Quality Measures and Five Star analysis and improvement
- Corporate Compliance Program Review and Validation
- Clinical and Quality Assistance with Acquisition Management
In addition, providers across the nation look to Pathway Health for assistance with national initiatives affecting the post-acute care industry. In the forefront, we are currently assisting providers with:
- Safe Care Transitions
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Hospital Readmission Reduction
- ICD9 – ICD 10 Transition
- CMS Action Plan Initiatives
- OIG Initiatives
- And More!
Assisting providers across the nation in their ability to maintain compliance and quality performance is paramount to our success. For more information, fill out the Contact Us form or call us at 877.777.5463 to speak with our Director of Consulting Services.